Monday, September 7, 2009

The light!

Ah, so it's the stars been calling out your name. Is that the truth now?

Yes, the stars have been shouting to me.

Do you know the nature of their shouting there, Sally gal?

My own dear cousin is among them now and she is filling me with zeal, a sort of unabashed push to keep talking to myself. Being unafraid to talk to all the parts of my own dear self. Like here, here we are the Storyteller and me ... once again, at the bright board of lite ... having conversation.

Yes, it is just us gals having a go at the stuff that is of most import. And, you are putting it to the page where who knows is goin' to read this in the morning, in the light of day.

My thyroid is feeling very good tonight. I was out with the star lights and I felt the tiny butterfly gland there in my throat. She said to me, "I am feeling very good tonight." Simple and clear the voice of that butterfly was. Clear because I would not allow her to be taken from me.

That is truth Sal. You would not have her taken from you. That dear one, the cousin, she is making her way to you and between you the sacred name is doubled ... like a Wood Crafter your grace multiplies. The story criss-crosses the star sky because ...

...Because I have grown into the fullness of my names.

Yes, you have learned the melody of your own true soul, Sally Round. Dark and light ... names are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here.